Free Spirit Spheres inc. Re-start Safety Plan
Stop the spread of Covid 19. Keep people safe and healthy.
- Include this message as part of our Booking/Confirmation communication.
- Work toward minimum human traffic, discourage tourists.
- When dealing with potential sources of contamination put on PPE and observe protocols. Eliminate the virus from the premises.
- Completely sanitize Spheres, toilets, bathrooms and common areas. After guests leave and before new guests check in. Sanitize guest rooms at least once a day for guests that are staying over.
Promote social distancing and hand washing.
- Place signs at entrances to structures.
- Place hand sanitizer in every structure to encourage hand hygiene.
- Keep chlorox wipes available for sanitizing. Especially POS terminals and High Touch Surfaces
Personal Protective Equipment, PPE:
Free Spirit Spheres will make the following PPE available to ‘FSS Staff and Contractors’.
Safety glasses, N95 face mask. Latex gloves. Employees are asked to bring a change of clothes.
Action Steps for Cleaning and/or Maintenance of facilities.
Assess the situation:
- Enlist the aid of Employees, FSS staff and WCB/PHO recommendations.
- Determine levels of exposure and put on appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Watch for vectors that could transmit virus from an infected person or object to a host, and eliminate them. Clean and Sanitize the infected surface or take away the vector. Coffee pots and kettles, board games, cards
Employ appropriate procedures and protocols to reduce the risk. Then clean and sanitize everything.
- After guests leave, vacuum the sphere thoroughly. Wear a mask and use the Miele vacuum with the HEPA filter.
- Put on your Personal Protective Equipment. Ensure mask fits properly.
- Carefully strip all the bedding and put it in one of the pillow cases.
- Throw anything guests left behind and anything disposable they may have touched in the garbage Remove all the garbage from the sphere.
- Wash hands frequently during cleaning.
- Avoid use of spray bottles or pressure sprayers that could aerosolize
- Prepare a bucket of hot soapy water
- Wash each sphere or room from top to bottom with the solution.. Use a clean rag every time so you don’t contaminate the cleaning solution. Wash inside cupboards and wash everyting inside cupboards.
- Disinfect all high touch surfaces with a chlorox wipe and dispose of the wipe.
- Vacuum the upholstered surfaces and floors/rugs with a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner. Wear a mask.
- Use a UV-far disinfectant wand to clean the upholstered surfaces and cushions.
- Wash all cutlery, dishes and glassware in the sphere
- Wear face mask and gloves when doing laundry.
- Wash hands immediately after gloves are removed.
- Don’t shake dirty laundry as it may aerosolize the virus.
- Wash the top of the washer and dryer and any surfaces that may have contacted dirty laundry – before putting clean laundry on that surface. Clean and disinfect clothes hampers and wash the bag.
- Use hottest possible washer and dryer settings
In the presence of guests, employees or other visitors.
- Always promote social distancing of at least 2 arm lengths.
- Wear an N95 face mask
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Offer hand sanitizer to others present.
FSS Staff and Contractors
- Change to street clothes at the end of your shift and before leaving premises.
- Carefully put soiled work clothes in a bag.
- Launder them as soon as you get home.